In 2006 under the guidance of academician V. Grischenko – the founder of cellular therapy method on a global scale, the clinic director, PhD Miroshnikov Yaroslav organized the Kiev branch of the Institute of Cryobiology and Cryomedicine. The wide field of application of stem cells in conjunction with the main specialty manager – sexologist (andrologist), who used an integrative approach to the patient, and gave rise to the doctrine of a closed loop, which formed the basis for the future of the Center.
Deva clinique provides access to stem cell therapy for patients suffering from degenerative and autoimmune disorders or for rejuvenation and revitalization of the body. A treatment plan for each case is created individually. To find out your plan and cost of treatment, leave your contact details, diagnosis and description of symptoms.
Below we have described several basic treatment programs.
Select program for read more
Treatment of diabetes in our clinic includes the classical, regenerative (cell therapy) and monitoring stages. At the 1st stage, the level of sugars is corrected and the fight against the developed complications by the methods of medicinal and physiotherapy, with the participation of an endocrinologist, a neurologist, and if necessary, a nephrologist, a urologist, a cardiologist, a rehabilitologist, orthopedist. The main focus is on the compensation of sugar (no more than 10 or 180 2 hours after eating and monitoring complications from nerves, kidneys, heart, reproductive system), which allows you to prepare the body for the main stage – the introduction of stem cells. Pluripotent (multifunctional) stem cells from the embryo’s liver are used to ensure the formation of new healthy vessels and increase the insulin reserve in the pancreas, placental cells that play the role of an immunity adjuster and special stem cells from the buds of various organs: brain, soft tissues, spleen, heart, kidney etc. The dose and type of special cells are selected individually, depending on the actual complications and symptoms. The first 2 stages take 5 days, after which the patient receives home recommendations for the monitoring phase. This stage lasts from 3 to 6 months, is carried out distantly and includes periodic monitoring of sugar diaries, control of glycosylated hemoglobin and C-peptide (insulin reserve dynamics), control of albumin (special proteins) in the urine and recommendations.
The prognosis for type 1 diabetes: reducing the dose of insulin and the multiplicity of injections by 1.5–3 times, preventing ocular, renal, and cardiovascular complications; if the recommendations are followed, remission can last from 1 to 5 years;
With type 2 diabetes, it is possible to reduce the number of pills, avoid insulin, stop pain symptoms, normalize pressure, restore sexual function, and lose weight. The effect can also last up to 5 years or more.
At the preparatory medical stage, correction of the detected disorders (acupuncture, vitamins, detoxification, sleep correction, shock wave therapy to activate the progenitor cells of the penis, vacuum therapy with individual erotic video stimulation through virtual glasses) is carried out. At the regenerative stage, stem cells are introduced directly into the penis to restore the vessels and tissues responsible for erection and the introduction of neural cells in the projection of sacral spinal erection centers to restore neurological support for erection. A systemic (i.v. and subcutaneous injection of fetal and placental cells is also performed to restore hormonal balance).
The monitoring stage includes distant communication with the patient with correction and gradual minimization of supportive therapy.
Duration: 5 days
Prognosis: in case of severe erection disorders, “replacement of surgery (endofalloprosthetics) with therapy — effective administration of stimulators with gradual minimization of the dose; in medium and light forms, a complete rejection of stimulants and a pharmacologically independent sexual life is possible !!!
After the examination, the council of doctors draws up an individual treatment plan taking into account the real causes of CFS:
- Preparatory stage: removal of intoxication, infectious, allergic causes, using hardware and pharmacological detoxification.
- Regenerative stage – the introduction of multifunctional (intravenous) and special stem cells:
– Cerebral acupuncture points;
– Placenta, thymus;
– Spleen – intravenously.
- Monitoring stage – recommendations, analysis, comments
Forecast: if the recommendations are followed, the effect may last from 3 to 5 years.
Treatment of multiple sclerosis can be divided into 3 stages:
- Preparatory stage for the application of methods of regenerative medicine. At this stage, classical means are used (plasmapheresis, corticosteroids, interferons). This stage is carried out in identifying the active process according to the results of MRI, since the use of regenerative therapy with the activity of the process is contraindicated.
- Stage of regenerative therapy. At this stage, several types of stem cells are used, pluripotent (multifunctional) stem cells from the liver of the embryo, which are aimed at the formation of new blood vessels, which will improve the nutrition of the affected areas of the nervous system; fetal brain cells, which action is directed directly to the restoration of damaged parts of the nervous system.
- Supporting stage. At this stage the patient is assigned a specific supportive pharmacological therapy, which will be necessary for the duration of the stem cells.
Prognosis: a decrease in all initial complaints (decrease in numbness, improvement in gait, vision); subject to the recommendations at the end of treatment, a significant increase in the period of remission.
In most cases, the diagnosis is made on a very typical clinical picture, however, to confirm the diagnosis, it is necessary to exclude other possible causes of these disorders using MRI, as well as confirm the diagnosis using ENMG, which will show a very specific picture of the nervous system damage.
Given that currently there are no medications capable of curing ALS, pluripotent (multifunctional) stem cells from the embryonic liver as well as fetal neural cells are used in the treatment of these patients, and their action is aimed at restoring the function of excitation transfer.
The course of treatment of these patients takes 2 days.
The prognosis for patients with ALS is an increase of life expectancy in average for 9-18 months.
Treatment in our clinic includes preparatory detoxification, regenerative cell therapy and monitoring stages. At the 1st stage, detoxification therapy is performed using plasmapheresis and mediations with the participation of a hepatologist and, if necessary, endocrinologist, neurologist and other specialists. This stage allows you prepare the body for the introduction of stem cells, that is, to the 2nd stage. At the 2nd stage, multifunctional pluripotent stem cells from the liver of the embryo are used, placenta cells play the role of an immunity adjuster and special cells of various organs, depending on the relevance of complications.
The first 2 stages take 5 days, after which the patient receives home recommendations for the monitoring phase (stage 3) which lasts 3-6 months, is carried out distantly and includes periodic monitoring of hepatic enzymes and other biochemical parameters with the receipt of recommendations.
The treatment program includes:
- Preparatory stage: detoxification (medication, blood purification methods, physiotherapy, work with a rehabilitation therapist, beauty care procedures).
- Regenerative stage: introduction of cellular preparations:
– multifunctional stem cells (formation of new blood vessels, improvement of metabolism) intravenous and intracavernous (into the penis);
– neural stem cells – acupuncture points – improved sleep, memory, performance;
– placenta stem cells – subcutaneously, improving immunity, hormonal balance;
– masks with chorion (early placenta);
– cosmetology injections with fetal collagen producing fibroblasts.
- Monitoring stage – at home, control tests after 3 and 6 months, recommendations.
The duration of the course is 5 days, in case of particular cosmetological wishes up to 10 days.
Forecast: the effect lasts from 1 to 3 years.
In the diagnosis of the leading role played by magnetic resonance imaging, allowing you to accurately determine the degree of arthrosis. Effective care with the use of cellular regenerative medicine are subject to 1-3 degrees of arthrosis. The 4th degree is an absolute indication for prosthetics.
The course lasts 10 days, includes:
- Preparatory – rehabilitation stage: physiotherapy, shock wave therapy (provides activation of the joint’s own progenitor stem cells), if necessary – pharmacological correction of inflammation (anti-inflammatory medications) and joint nutrition (hyaluronic acid). An orthopedist, neurologist and rehabilitologist take part in the treatment. If necessary, if there are somatic diseases that affect the development of arthrosis (diabetes, obesity), an endocrinologist will be connected.
- Regenerative stage – includes the use of cell-tissue preparations:
- Intra-articular soft tissue fibroblasts trigger the process of cartilage repair.
- Intravenous pluripotent (multifunctional) stem cells provide normalization of metabolism and the formation of new blood vessels, which, in turn, improves the nutrition of the joints.
- Auxiliary medications: placenta, growth factors.
In some cases, the own stem cells derived from the patient’s fat or blood are used.
Pain relief, an increase in the volume of movements occurs already at the 1st stage, reaches a maximum within 2 to 3 months, especially if the rules are followed.
- The rehabilitation and monitoring phase is carried out at home, includes physiotherapy and physical therapy; monitoring of MRI after 6 months, distant recommendations.
This program provides improvement and stable stabilization of the process for a period of at least 3 years.
Confirmation of the diagnosis is based on a comprehensive neuropsychiatric examination. MRI, EEG and other diagnostic methods can be used to rule out other reasons for the development of such changes.
Today, there is no classic treatment for autism. All available medicatioins used in autism are aimed to reducing the severity of hyperactivity, aggressiveness of the child and other related manifestations.
As non-pharmacological methods of treatment, the most effective methods are behavioral therapy, social adaptation, animal therapy.
The use of complex regenerative therapy allows you to stimulate the internal forces of the body, to simulate the work of nerve cells, which leads to a decrease in the severity of all complaints and manifestations of the disease in a child. In combination with non-medical methods of treatment and rehabilitation, regenerative therapy gives good results.
The average duration of treatment is 5 days. It includes 3 days of stay directly in the clinic, intravenous administration of pluripotent fetal cells, the introduction of fetal neural cells at biologically active points.
The prognosis for treating children with autism largely depends on the tactics of parents’ behavior after treatment, on the correctness and accuracy of the recommendations are carried out. If all conditions are met, a long lasting effect is possible in the form of the normalization of the child’s condition, the normalization of his social, emotional and verbal behavior.
Diagnosis is based on examination by an experienced neurologist and an MRI scan of the brain that records atrophy of the cortex, mainly of the temporal regions.
The lack of effective treatments for Alzheimer’s disease makes cell therapy the only method that can alleviate the patient’s suffering and achieve remission.
Alzheimer’s disease treatment program in our medical center takes 5 days. At the preparatory stage, an experienced neurologist confirms the diagnosis, a rehabilitation therapist, an osteopath, works with the patient, physiotherapy and reoxygenation (imitation of high mountains) is used. After preparation, the infusion of pluripotent (multifunctional) fetal stem cells is carried out intravenously and the infusion of fetal neural cells at biologically active points selected by a neurologist.
The prognosis for this conditional disease is favorable. Using the methods of regenerative therapy can significantly slow down the progression of the disease, as well as reduce the severity of all complaints.
The target of Parkinson’s disease is a special subcortical structure – a black substance that is responsible for the production of a very important hormone – dopamine.
In the diagnostics of Parkinson’s disease, the examination of an experienced neurologist plays a leading role. Instrumental research methods are auxiliary.
Parkinson’s disease treatment program in our medical center takes 5 days. At the preparatory stage, an experienced neurologist confirms the diagnosis, a rehabilitation therapist, an osteopath, work with the patient, physiotherapy and reoxygenation (imitation of high mountains) is used. After preparation, the infusion of pluripotent (multifunctional) fetal stem cells is carried out intravenously and the infusion of fetal neural cells into biologically active points selected by a neurologist.
Today, cell therapy is the only alternative to the conservative treatment of Parkinson’s disease, the only chance to minimize the use of medications and ensure a long-term effect and improve the patient’s quality of life.
Among the instrumental methods, the most informative are MRI and CT diagnostics, which allow to determine the level of damage, as well as the degree of damage to the spinal cord (complete or partial rupture).
Treatment of patients, depending on the time of injury, should be divided into 2 stages:
- Acute phase – treatment in a neurosurgical hospital, with restriction of patient movements, if necessary fixing of damaged vertebrae, to reduce the damaging effects on the spinal cord.
- The rehabilitation stage – at this stage the most important is physiotherapy treatment, the work of a rehabilitologist, osteopath, etc.
The use of stem cells at the first stage is possible in the early post-surgical period, as a stimulation of the internal regenerative properties of the organism. Secondly, rehabilitation stage, stem cells allow improving nutrition and restoring normal relationships in the spinal cord.
The average duration of treatment for these patients is 10 days, during which much attention is paid to preparing the body to the introduction of several types of stem cells, as well as rehabilitation techniques (physiotherapy).
Expected results. In the end of the course of treatment, patients show a slight improvement, however, subject to the recommendations, there is a tendency of recovery of lost functions in the long term, provided that the patient continues to work with a rehabilitologist; stem cells recreate a damaged matrix that needs to be renewed.
The main tragedy of this disease is the lack of effective treatments; since the main cause of the disease is a genetic defect in hemoglobin – replacement of glutamine by valine – which leads to a complex cascade of physico-chemical changes in hemoglobin and red blood cells, the main of which are the violation of key functions:
- Oxygen transfer – oxygen starvation, which leads to acidification of the environment and severe pain;
- Red blood cell form change – vascular occlusion, aggravation of the problem;
- Damage of the blood supply of the vital organs – liver, pancreas, kidney – the development of failure;
- Compensatory increase in the bone marrow – disorders of the musculoskeletal system.
Obviously, the genetic root causes of the disease indicate that effective treatment methods will be developed only with the advent of genetic therapy, and now the use of fetal stem cells is the only effective treatment for sickle cell anemia, allowing to compensate for the disease and achieve remission from one to several years, decrease in the use of narcotic analgesics, time of stay in a hospital and increase in life expectancy.
The course of treatment, which includes full examination of the state of target organs and intravenous infusion of fetal stem cells, is 3 days.
We recommend to visit the warm season (April-October), as the cold provokes hemolytic crises with painful attacks !!!
The manifestation of a stroke is very diverse and depends on the affected area of the brain. In most cases, it is weakness and numbness in the arm and / or leg, impaired speech, vision, dizziness, nausea, vomiting.
Diagnosis of stroke is based on data from a neurological examination, as well as MRI. On neurological examination, the patient can determine the presence of lesions in certain parts of the brain. MRI allows you to visualize the area and size of the brain damage
Treatment can be divided into 2 types:
- Treatment of the acute phase of stroke, antihypertensive, vascular, nootropic medications are used, which are developed to minimize the increase in the affected area.
- Treatment of the consequences of a stroke. For this purpose, an integrated approach using the methods of regenerative therapy is used (fetal pluripotent stem cells obtained from the embryo’s liver are used, they are designed to ensure the formation of new, young and healthy blood vessels; specialized neuronal fetal cells obtained from the embryo’s brain, ensuring the recovery of lost nerve cell functions; as well as placenta cells, which are made to mobilize the body’s immune forces), by attracting a rehabilitologist, physiotherapy for the period of onset of stem cell action. The duration of the rehabilitation phase of patient with stroke is 10 days. The prognosis for stroke survivors, while following the recommendations, is very favorable. Most patients have a significant decrease in all complaints, an increase in strength in the limbs, a decrease in numbness, and an improvement in vision and speech.
Institute of Family Medicine Plus
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
Osteoarthritis of the knee
Autism and developmental lag
Sickle cell anemia
The clinic is equipped with an internal reception and a separate entrance to ensure the anonymity of patients. It is guarded around the clock.
The coordinating doctor stays in touch with the patient 24/7 by phone and instant messengers. An interpreter accompanies the patient during their stay in the clinic. We keep in touch even after the patient returns home to receive feedback and continue treatment remotely.
Hospital wards are spacious and comfortable, they resemble rooms in a prestigious hotel. The clinic has a restaurant with a special diet menu. For the period of stay in the country, the patient and accompanying person are provided with a room in the central metropolitan hotel. All transfers to the clinic, to the hotel and to the airport are organized by the clinic at its own expense.
You do not need to search for information, compare prices, book tickets and accommodation, coordinate travel dates with a doctor, hire an interpreter … We take care of all the arrangements for your trip.